Monday, October 17, 2005


Here is a typical domestic scene from my life. I love my kitten; I can say that unconditionally. However, sometimes I want to throttle his little neck. In the morning, he meows and howls outside the door until I let him in. When I let him in, he jumps onto the bed, nuzzles my nose once in a cruelly tantalizing hint of how things should be. Then, he takes one look at my hand and goes on a wild biting binge, culminating in him biting his way up my arm until he reaches my elbow. At the elbow biting I draw the line, as that really really really hurts.

Why does he do it? Why don’t I have a normal kitten? Will he grow out of it?

1 Comments:

Blogger thisgirl said...

Mr. Ru! Oh, the fangs. I'm kind of worried about what will happen when he has a full set of teeth...

2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home